Doctor Greens Omega3 Mercury SAFE Fish Oil

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

It's Time You Do This !!!

Good Morning,

All things, both good and bad, come to an end. It's a fact of life we all know but work hard to ignore. We spend each day as if we have an eternity to do the things we've always wanted to do. Why rush or confront our fears when we have forever to do so? Why take steps to improve and leave our comfort zone today when we have so many tomorrows? And this delusional thinking ensures the majority of people in the world settle for less than they want. It lures people into putting off their goals and dreams until time runs out. And the end result? People live the whole of their lives far below their potential.

Your job is simple. You need to face this fact of life and use it to your advantage. You need to stop living as if you'll be around forever and let this idea really sink in:You can't live forever. What happens to your body and soul after you've gone isn't up for discussion; that's a personal belief that I have no right to discuss.

But the one thing I can say is that your life as you know it on earth will eventually come to anend. Don't ignore this. Don't overlook it. Don't forget it. Right now, this very moment, I want you to realize that a time will come when you no longer have the chance to do the things you want to do. Just writing the words motivates me to keep moving toward my goals because I know I've got a limited amount of time to do everything I plan on doing.I can't put it off. And neither can you.

Think about it. Not just a quick, 'Yeah, yeah, I know whatyou mean.' You need to give this idea time to sink in. Let it make an impact that changes how you think and feel about your goals. Is your future worth the few minutes it will take to fully realize this truth? I think it is.

All things come to an end. Don't allow yourself to forget this truth. Take your goals in mind and realize that you don't have an eternity to make them happen. All you know for sure is that you have this moment to take the first step toward the things you want.

Until next time, always be aware of your decisions that shape your destiny!

No comments: