Doctor Greens Omega3 Mercury SAFE Fish Oil

Monday, February 11, 2008

"Energy and persistence alter all things." — Benjamin Franklin

Good Morning,

Ben Franklin hit the nail on the head when he said that quote. To accomplish anything in your life, you must have energy to move. If you try doing a task when your groggy and sleepy, your not going to do it with 100 percent focus. Which in turn could result in errors.

Here's a good example, would you like to fly on a plane where you notice that the captain seems tired, groggy and sleepy. I know I would not feel good about that. If the captain does not have energy to fly the plane, that's not a good sign. I would want a pilot that is full of energy, awake and focused on the task.

Here is another example that you might have went through at some time. Have you ever driven your car when your tired? I remember one night, it was kind of late. I left a friends house and was driving home. I was tired and fighting to stay awake. It was kind of chilly that night, so I rolled down the windows to get some fresh, cool air to try and keep me alert. I had a hard time keeping focused and alert. I remember actually nodding off for a second or two while I was driving. That's when I had to pull over on the side of the road and just take a nap. I did not want to keep driving if I didn't have the energy.

So, energy is your fuel to accomplishing any task you put your mind too.

Now, another ingredient you need is persistence. Meaning, don't give up, keep at it. If there is something you really want to accomplish, you must keep moving forward and keep working on accomplishing your goal. Obviously, if you have energy, you can be more persistent.

If you were a basketball player and wanted to be a better free throw shooter, you would have to practice persistently to become better. Persistence would be practicing everyday to become a better shooter.

If you wanted to become a Blackbelt in Karate, you would persistently have to practice and master certain techniques to become a Blackbelt. You would have to be persistent in your practice.

So, to succeed at accomplishing any goal in life you must have the energy to keep persistently trying to accomplish your goal.

FORMULA : SUCCESS = ENERGY + PERSISTENCE

Until next time, always be aware of your decisions that shape your destiny!

No comments: