Doctor Greens Omega3 Mercury SAFE Fish Oil

Monday, February 18, 2008

It Only Takes One To Succeed

“I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. Twenty-six times, I've been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” - Michael Jordan

Good Morning,

If you try and try again, you will eventually succeed. It's the Law of numbers. It's a law of the universe. If your committed to something and you consistently go after it, again and again and again, there will be that one time you get it. That's all it takes, one time.

A real life example could be a salesman. The law of numbers will allow him a certain number of sales per calls. So, the more he calls, the more he sells. The same could be true for a door to door salesman, the more he knocks the more he sells. If the salesman on average gets one sale per 10 doors and he wants to increase his sale to 5 a day. Guess what he has to do. You guessed it, knock on fifty doors and he will hit his target most of the time.

So, the moral of all this, is to not give up. Be persistent and keep trying to score in the game of life. Don't get discouraged when you fail, that's all part of the process.

Until next time, be aware of your decisions that shape your destiny!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am trying to find a motivational chat room. this search brought me to your site but I can't figure out how to joint chat room. Thank you.